18th December 2010, 03:48 PM
kamarkp2006

Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination?

Respected Sir,
Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper, or send the proper link to that,
thank you

24th December 2010, 02:02 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination?

hi,
I think you can go to the website
www.entrance-exam.net

All the best.
27th December 2010, 06:10 AM
sdeepika.b

Default Re: Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamarkp2006 View Post
Respected Sir,
Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper, or send the proper link to that,
thank you
hi u can download required model papers related to the subjects

http://www.aptribes.gov.in/apt/pgt-questions.htm

and for full details refer
http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/search/label/Kendriya%20Vidyalaya%20Sangathan%20%28KVS%29%20Rec ruitment
3rd January 2011, 01:20 PM
Pooja Sharma376

Could u please send me some sample question papers for KV
5th January 2011, 04:02 PM
kathoye_sun2010@rediffmai

please sent me old f questions paers for kendriya vidylaya sangathan
17th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

please send prt, tgt and pgt preliminary question papers to [email protected]
25th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous year paper of the priliminary exam paper to [email protected]
25th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper, or send the proper link to that, in [email protected]
thank you
27th January 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper for pgt history
27th January 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,
pls send me KV teachers entrance examination TGT question paper. [email protected].
29th January 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send me prt question paper on my mail [email protected]
29th January 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me prt question paper on my mail [email protected]
29th January 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
Pleasels send me KV teachers entrance examination TGT question paper.
My ID is [email protected]
Thankyou.
30th January 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me a copy of model question of previous year pgt prelims . my id is [email protected]
30th January 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me a copy of model question of previous year pgt prelims . my id is [email protected]. thnx
31st January 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLS ME A COPY OF MODEL QUESTION OF PREVIOUS YEAR PGT [email protected]
31st January 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous question paper of kvs for primary teachers
31st January 2011, 08:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination?

Hello dear,
Please visit the following link to download the sample paper....
http://allexamguru.blogspot.com/2008/09/forthcoming-competitive-exams-2010-11.html
1st February 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamarkp2006 View Post
Respected Sir,
thank you
please send it me r/s sir
3rd February 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send previous years question paper on my mail id [email protected]
6th February 2011, 08:18 PM

Respected sir
Please send me the sample question papers for the Preliminary teacher's entrance exam of kvs. thanking you.
18th February 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
Please send me the sample question papers for the Preliminary teacher's entrance exam of kvs. thanking you.

[email protected]
5th March 2011, 12:41 PM
sudhir007

plz send this model paper at my id: [email protected]
27th March 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
Kindly send me KV teachers examination previous question paper for TGT Social Science immediately.
My ID is [email protected] Thankyou.
4th May 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

pls send kv prt mains exam model papers to my mail [email protected]
1st June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: model question paper of both state syllabus and murarji desai schools

pls send this model papers to my mail [email protected]
19th June 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

please send sample paper of social science for ctet exmination at my email address:- [email protected]
29th June 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

please send answers of JBC-11 held on 26th june (teacher enterence exam)
30th July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

will anyone can send the descriptive previous qns for TGT(WE)EG&E at [email protected]
14th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Exam paper of k.v.s sarsawa
15th September 2011, 01:42 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

u can download required model papers related to the subjects

http://www.aptribes.gov.in/apt/pgt-questions.htm

and for full details refer
http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/search/label/Kendriya%20Vidyalaya%20Sangathan%20%28KVS%29%20Rec recruitment
Thanks
18th October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send me the model question papers for the primary teachers at Kendriya vidyalaya to my email id [email protected]

thanks
22nd April 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

without model papers and any full details why u r putting these link mails. no use for these link mails. keep that type of links with that we get model papers and syllabus material. pora poooooooooo
22nd April 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination of PGT Physics Question paper, or send the proper link to that,
thank you
17th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I m M.SC. in food And Nutrition,P.G.dip.in dietetics.B.Ed, B.Sc.(Chem Hons) & P.G.D.C.A.Can i apply for PGT,or TGT at KVS?
7th July 2013, 01:47 PM
kalpanakomar

Default Re: Model question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Entrance Examination for BA (Art)

Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper, or send the proper link to that, My e-mail id is as follows: [email protected]
thank you
27th July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Please urgently send me previous years solved question papers of commerce (PGT) for the reccruitment of the same at "[email protected]"

uttam nag
29th July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question paper of science(pgt) to e-mail id [email protected]
9th September 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

plz sir send me syllabus hindi english and econmics and question pepar also
17th September 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

please sent kv prymary teacher exam papper previous year
17th September 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

can u sent the question paper of kv prymary teacher exan?
20th October 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir,piease send me last 10 years question paper of kvs biology pgt entrance exam
26th September 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir its my humble request plz send me 10 years quation paper of kv entrence exam and also syllabus fr Bsc B Ed kv exams,quation papers to [email protected]
17th June 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me kendriya Vidyalya teachers Entrance examination Question paper or send the proper link to that My e-mail id- [email protected] . I applied for PGT post, computer teacher
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?