9th February 2012, 08:02 PM
coolncool

Model question papers of Navodaya PGT English Exam? What is the syllabus for it?

Model question papers of Navodaya PGT English Exam?
what is the syllabus of PGT English? Is it objective type or descriptive type?
They give with application form on January , it is objective.But now (February)they gave another seperate link for syallus.They gave letter,essay tpe etc. will ask.Pls help me.which is cerrect?objective or descriptive?
INDU
[email protected]

17th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Navodaya PGT English Exam? What is the syllabus for it?

sir/mam,how many qudstions are nessacary for qalifing navodaya pgt.english entrance exam and what has been the highest merit of english.
29th July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Navodaya PGT English Exam? What is the syllabus for it?

HI,
How should i prepare for PGT english exam conducted by KVS? What should i read in English for this?
20th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i be a pgt mathematics teacher in delhi. please give me the entrace exam previous year question paper. syllabus of related authority in delhi
7th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What according to gandhi would have happened had education been imparted through vernaculars?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?