6th August 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Model Question Papers to prepare for Group 4 Exam for the year 2012?

i want group 4 question paper model of 2012

24th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Model Question Papers to prepare for Group 4 Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want group 4 question paper model of 2012
Tips ans Tricks to Crack TNPSC Exam Easily
  • Try to go through once again the textbooks on science & social science of the 9th and 10th standards, which will give the basic ideas.
  • Systematic and planned study is necessary. There should be continuity of touch with the subjects to enhance your memory power because practice makes a man perfect.
  • Each and every subject should be studied in depth analytically, intensively, extensively and exhaustively with particular reference to Tamil Nadu to answer any questions even if it asked in nook and corner of the subject.
  • Keep yourself conversant with the current affairs. Hence read newspapers daily besides listening to your news channels.
  • Relentless pursuit with lots of perseverance in continuity is a must. Major thrust should be given on the following subjects
  • General Science covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology with special reference to Botany, Zoology and Human Physiology.
  • Ancient, Medieval and Modern History along with History of South Indian kingdoms and the History of Tamil Nadu should be carefully studied. Include Social Reform Movements and Bhakthi cult figure in this module.
  • Indian freedom struggle with particular reference to Tamil Nadu.
  • Indian Polity covering all aspects of the Constitution of India with reference to recent developments.
  • Regarding Geography emphasize on economic geography.

Herewith I have attached the previous question papers.

Download the attached document.

Prepare well.

All the Best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DICT.pdf(894.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf SAMU.pdf(880.8 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?