10th June 2012, 12:58 PM
chinna1431

Model Question Papers and Previous year Question Papers for RRB Exam?

i need to prepare for rrb examination in secendrabad sir.so i need some model papers and previous papers for preperation please give me links for material as soon as possible sir

21st June 2012, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Question Papers and Previous year Question Papers for RRB Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinna1431 View Post
i need to prepare for rrb examination in secendrabad sir.so i need some model papers and previous papers for preperation please give me links for material as soon as possible sir

RRB exams are conducted for Various post but you have not mentioned the exact post.

So I have attached some Question paper of Various post so please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details You can go through the Official website http://rrcb.gov.in/

21st June 2012, 10:51 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Question Papers and Previous year Question Papers for RRB Exam?

Here i have uploaded some papers for you.

Go through them to understand better the question pattern.

You can also go through some of the sites for more such model papers for practising.

all the best
14th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinna1431 View Post
26th August 2012, 05:30 PM
deepu chandu

sir i need to prepare for junior engineer rrb secunderabad..so please link the useful sites .and topics to be prepared well to go through the examination better..
please give any suggestions..
31st August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year RRB Question paper for Section Engineer & Junior Engineer in my id [email protected]
1st December 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me the previous year question paper for the post of Non Technical Popular Category in my ID [email protected] for RRB Guwahati exam.
2nd October 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 05 years RRB NON TECHNICAL EXAM PAPER ON MY EMAILID
[email protected]
6th October 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Who was pm in india
26th November 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me on previous year question paper for rrb chennai my mail id([email protected]) plz sir send me
22nd October 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir can you send me the model paper of JE for RRB Guwahati to my mail id([email protected])
30th October 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, there is a mistake by RRB Sec in MY NAME so what should i do please tell me on Email id : [email protected]
16th November 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me rrb j.e and section engineer previous question paper 2012
my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?