13th March 2010, 02:00 PM
id7158282478

Model question papers with respective answer sheets for BFA entrance? Details about the entrance of interior in J.J?

I want to appear BFA entrance .& for the refference I want model question papers with respective answer sheets.And I also want some details about entrance of interior in J.J..

16th August 2011, 02:50 AM
pk827

Default Re: Model question papers with respective answer sheets for BFA entrance? Details about the entrance of interior in J.J?

for BFA Entrance, Sample Question paper is available at the following link:

http://architecturentrance.blogspot.com/2010/06/general-knowledge-question-paper-for.html

I hope, it wud help u....
3rd October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers with respective answer sheets for BFA entrance? Details about the entrance of interior in J.J?

i want to do bfa form D.U. how can i appear in its entrance exam and which book should i study for its gk questions.
27th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Bhavana Gokhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by id7158282478 View Post
I want to appear BFA entrance .& for the refference I want model question papers with respective answer sheets.And I also want some details about entrance of interior in J.J..
My daughter wants to appear for BFA entrance exam for the year 2012-13. Can you tell me that,
1) The enterence exam will be held in general and after passing, the candidate will get desire collage?
2) When the entrance exam will be held for the year 2012?
3) How many seats are for J.J. School of Arts?
Bhavana Gokhale
2nd May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to appear for BFA entrance exam for the year 2012-13. Can you tell me that,
1) The enterence exam will be held in general and after passing, the candidate will get desire collage?
2) When the entrance exam will be held for the year 2012?
3) Please forward model question paper for BFA entrance exam
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/model-question-papers-respective-answer-sheets-bfa-entrance-details-about-entrance-interior-j-j-7068.html#ixzz1ti5u0zwT
15th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

From which site we can get sample paper of bfa entrance?
18th July 2012, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

respcted sir i wants model paper of b f a enterence examination 2012
9th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

can u give me the sample papers of bfa entrance exam????
19th May 2013, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

sir,can you help me for finding former exam papers of bfa cet?
17th October 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How colour play an important role in interior design?
30th October 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello I want to write the BFA exam after my 12th pls tell me the site where I can find last years paper
4th April 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi i need BFA sample paper's n proper information about JJ school of arts entrance exam.plz help. The jj website is not yet updated. I m not getting anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?