10th January 2012, 10:05 AM
kan11

Model Question Papers for the Technical Assistant Grade III Exam of FCI?

can u pls provide me with model question papers for the technical assistant grade III exam of FCI

10th January 2012, 01:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Question Papers for the Technical Assistant Grade III Exam of FCI?

Hi dear.........
The model question for FCI exam you can get from this books below....

Good luck........
21st January 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model Question Papers for the Technical Assistant Grade III Exam of FCI?

does fci exam(technical) date extended which will be held on 4.2.2012
1st February 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

can u pls provide me with model question papers for the technical assistant grade III exam of FCI?
16th March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

plz provide me model question papers for FCI GR-3(Technical) Paper-III.
16th March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir , please send me syllabus for 2nd test for fci technical(science) at my id sukhpal [email protected].
4th April 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, could yo provide me the previous yr question papers of FCI AGIII tecnical to my mail ID [email protected]
5th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,could you please provide me a model question papper of FCI AG3 technical,papper-3
11th April 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the previous question paper of technical garde III in my email id [email protected]
12th April 2012, 12:58 PM
varunchoudhary

i hav cleared fci 1st paper so plz send me fci grade 3rd technical model paper which will be held on 15 april 2012.my id is- [email protected]
13th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear madam/sir ,please send model question papers to my mail Id, [email protected] shara hyderabad
7th September 2012, 04:11 PM
priety.67

Hi can you pls send me the syllabus of FCI grade III ( biotech) to be held this year
15th September 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Please send me model questions/answers for my forthcoming FCI Assistant Grade III exam scheduled for Nov 2012. Also request you to send me the detailed syllabus for the above exam at [email protected] at the earliest. Regds and thank u
15th September 2012, 10:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR JUDICIAL POST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
You should be minimum 23 yrs of old and should have a degree in law from any recognized university. You should be well versed in your mother tongue.

RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR CLERKSHIP POST:-

Age should be between 18-37
You should pass higher secondary or equivalent from any state board

RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR THE SUB ASSISTANT ENGINEER:-
Your age should not be more than 37 years and you should have a 4 year engineering degree from a recognized university

SYLLABUS-
general studies
english language
optional subjects.
18th December 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Please send me model questions/answers for my forthcoming FCI Assistant Grade III (Technical) exam scheduled Jan 6 Also request you to send me the detailed syllabus for the above exam at [email protected] at the earliest and thank u
17th January 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous exam questions of paper 3 of ssc fci assistant grade 3 exam on my email id [email protected]
26th January 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

plz give me model questionpaper of fci technical assistant paper 3
1st February 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

plz can u provide me model question paper of fci technical assistant paper 3, of previous yr ?
10th March 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want Technician Gr.III Signal, Telecommunication Maintener Gr.III previous papers plz send to my mail id [email protected]
30th April 2015, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan11 View Post
can u pls provide me with model question papers for the technical assistant grade III exam of FCI
Below are the attachments of FCI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?