16th October 2012, 05:19 PM
sajnakarakkat

Which is the most preferable PG course suitable for girls after degree of B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering

After the degree of B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering,which is the most preferable PG Course suitable for girls and please give in detail?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Suitable jobs for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) fresher? -- [New]
  5. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  6. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. What should we do after passing 12th class with science stream?
  9. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  10. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  11. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  12. What are the courses after passing 12th non medical?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  14. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  15. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  16. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. After doing environmental engineering what jobs are preferred for girls
30th November 2017, 09:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the most preferable PG course suitable for girls after degree of B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajnakarakkat View Post
After the degree of B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering,which is the most preferable PG Course suitable for girls and please give in detail?
The most preferable course for girls will be Master of Technology in same stream. Admission in top engineering colleges of India in post graduation course is on basis of GATE scorecard.

The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Bachelor of Technology candidates are eligible for GATE exam. When you qualify GATE exam, you will be eligible to receive stipend of Rs 12,800 per month during whole duration of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?