23rd December 2021, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

MSc Nursing holder can apply for NET Education?

Hello I have completed M.Sc Nursing in child health Nursing. Can I apply or am I eligible for NET exam in education? I want an urgent answer, please. Or which subject is best for nursing students please answer .

24th December 2021, 06:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MSc Nursing holder can apply for NET Education?

Yes, You can apply for the UGC NET Exam. Candidates who have completed the post graduation degree from the reputed university with more than 55% marks can apply for the UGC NET examination.
25th December 2021, 01:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You have completed MSc in nursing so you are eligible for UGC NET exam in social medicine and community health
NIT stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognised University are eligible for NDA exam for SC/ST candidates its hold 50% above in masters degree.

Final year candidates may also apply but they will be able to avail the net certificate after the successful completion of master degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-
For JRF Post:- Your age should be below 28 years.
For Lecturership Post:-There is no age limit.
25th December 2021, 02:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing Your MSc Nursing, You are eligible to apply for NET Education. The minimum educational qualification of doing MSc Nursing is, the candidate should have completed a post-graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
27th December 2021, 07:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your post-graduation degree i.e; M.Sc. in Nursing you are not eligible for appearing in UGC-NET (National Eligibility Test) with Education as the optional subject as the eligibility for NET suggests that candidates can select only that paper as an optional subject in which he/she has completed his/her qualifying degree i.e; Master's degree.

So, to appear in NET with Education as optional subject, you are required to pursue Master's degree in Education or any other subject related to the same.

For complete details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
28th December 2021, 08:47 PM
Msdhoni02

MSc Nursing holder can apply for NET Education?

Hello, yes, You can apply for the UGC NET Exam. Candidates who have completed the post-graduation degree from the reputed university with more than 55% marks can apply for the UGC NET examination.

The duration of the MSc Nursing course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?