16th November 2010, 11:44 AM
Reshmiv

Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?

Sir
I am a BCA final year student.I want to attend the Keara Entrance Exam for MCA ,please suggest the names of some good texts for the preparation of entrance exam.Also i want to know the syllabus for MCA entrance in Kerala.

16th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Thilee

Default Re: Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?

Hello sir ,
I am going to say few books which gp useful for MCA entrance examination
1 . MCA entrance exam book written by J.v subramanyam.
2.Tamilnadu common entrance test MCA annauniversity book written by V.V.K subburaj.
3.Indian national open university oppenent entrance exam for M.B.A and M.C.A written by V.V.K subburaj.
the syllabus for entrance exam are as follows
1.mathematics ;algebra ,co -ordinate geometry ,differential calculus ,differential equations ,vector ,trigonometry,probability and stastics,linear programming
2. Computer awareness ;costues basics ,data representation ,computer architecture ,computer language ,flow chart and algorithms .
16th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Thilee

Default Re: Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?

Hello sir ,
I am going to say few books which gp useful for MCA entrance examination
1 . MCA entrance exam book written by J.v subramanyam.
2.Tamilnadu common entrance test MCA annauniversity book written by V.V.K subburaj.
3.Indian national open university oppenent entrance exam for M.B.A and M.C.A written by V.V.K subburaj.
the syllabus for entrance exam are as follows
1.mathematics ;algebra ,co -ordinate geometry ,differential calculus ,differential equations ,vector ,trigonometry,probability and stastics,linear programming
2. Computer awareness ;costues basics ,data representation ,computer architecture ,computer language ,flow chart and algorithms .
If you are with my information please provide me a feedback .
18th June 2011, 01:53 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,
Kerala University MCA Syllabus is available on the official website in the PDF form. The student can download it from there...and there nothing like good books because all books are good and according to the syllabus you can prepare it with the books that you are having or you may used for bca..

all the best
18th June 2011, 07:58 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?

i agiving sbm books name
person guide to MCA entrance exam
MCA entrance exam
s.chand guide for MCA entrance exam
19th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me the detailed sylabus of mca entrance exam in kerala, which topics are included in physics, chemisrty, mathematics etc..
plzz give me rply
26th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the detailed sylabus of mca entrence exam in kerala, which topics are included in physics ,chemistry,maths etc please give me reply
my id is [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
I complete degree course(Bsc mathematics).I want to attend mca kerala entrance examination.Please send the sylabus of the mca entrance examination.
11th July 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am completed my 12th with commerce stream and without maths .can i do bca and mca ?
15th July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my degree course in Bsc mathematics.please tell me the names of books for the preparation of kerala entrance exam for MCA
28th July 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want know about mca 2011 in kerala university?
3rd April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
9th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which are the topic included in physics for mca entrance exam?
19th June 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

sir please would you send me detail syllabus of physics and chemistry i searched in many sites but i could'int found please sir could you please send me on my gmail id [email protected]
19th June 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have completed bca,please tell me the reference books for kerala mca entrance exam 2012?
5th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

name of selfstudying kerala engineering entrance books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?