6th August 2012, 08:32 PM
torsa ganguly

Is it necessary to have Maths as pass subject in BSc level to do MSc in Biochem in good institute?

hi
i am doing bsc in biochem under calcutta university.i want to know whether it is necessary to have maths as a pass subject in bsc level to do msc in biochem in good institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  2. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  3. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  5. Which courses to take other than MSc Biochemistry? I am a BSc H Biochem student
  6. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  8. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  9. Which course to choose after BSc?
  10. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  11. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?
  13. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  14. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  15. Is Amravati university good for me if I am studying BSc Biotechnology
  16. Can I do MCA after completing MCM?
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
18th November 2012, 02:24 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Maths as pass subject in BSc level to do MSc in Biochem in good institute?

Yes it is necessary to have maths as a pass subject in bsc level to do msc in biochem in good institutions because if you take the entrance exam of msc in biochem then there will be 10% weightage of maths in that entrance exam in which you must qualify according to their cut-off in the result..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?