6th May 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for Nepalese already settled in India to get citizenship?

I was born in Nepal. I studied in India for 12 years. And, now I want to settle in India itself. I don't have a Nepali passport too. My parents are from Nepal have got voting rights in India. Is it necessary for me to apply for a citizenship or am I a citizen already?

9th March 2019, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary for Nepalese already settled in India to get citizenship?

Hello actually my parents are from nepal they were settled from past 35 years and we have our own house. I was born in india and also completed my diploma and pursuing my btech. Now I need to apply for passport, shall I need to get citizen ship for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?