11th June 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?

I want to pursue Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course. However, I have not appeared for NEET exam this year neither in previous 2 years. Am I eligible for the course? Can I apply without NEET score or I need to write NEET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  2. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  5. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  6. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  8. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  9. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  11. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  12. Course duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) at Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  13. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  15. GNM after 12th commerce with maths
  16. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Psychology after Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?
13th June 2018, 09:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?

No, there is no need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET) to do diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.

The minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is class 10+2 in Science stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Some top ranked colleges which offer diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course, are mentioned below.

>> NIMS University, Jaipur
>> Sharda University, Greater Noida
>> Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
>> Government Medical College, Kozhikode
>> Noida International University, Gautam Buddha Nagar
15th June 2018, 06:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?

** Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is an undergraduate Nursing course.

** The duration of this course is 42 months.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, NEET score are not required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery so you can apply for this course without NEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?