1st May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which newspaper or books or magazine should I follow for St. Xavier's BMM entrance exam? How can I prepare myself in just one month?

I wanna know what are the books or newspaper magazines i can refer for the entrance exam for BMM in St. Xaviers also where and how would i get the sample question papers for the same?
All i have is one month with me, so what can i do to get my hands on to prepare myself thoroughly?

please do help asap thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. BMM entrance sample question paper of st.Xaviers college
  2. Best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media? Last years uestion papers of BMM of entrance exam?
  3. Last years question papers of BMM at St Xaviers Mumbai?
  4. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  5. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  6. Sample question papers for the entrance exam of Xaviers?
  7. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  8. Preparation tips for St.Xavier's BMM entrance exam for 12th Science student?
  9. FTII entrance for Diploma in Acting: how to prepare, which books to follow?
  10. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  11. Can I prepare for AIEEE exam in 1 month? How can I prepare for it? Books to be referred for it?
  12. How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  14. What are the ways to follow to get prepared for campus placements?
  15. How should I prepare for SBI PO entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  16. Syllabus and necessary books for the preparation of RTO exam? How to prepare for it in three month?
  17. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  18. Which book is best for officer scale I? Best study material for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?