14th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Objective pattern for NET exam? How to tackle the objective question especially paper 3?

hello, my question to you is as per the new objective pattern of the net exam please guide me on how to tackle theseobjective questions especially paper3??????????

12th May 2014, 12:30 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Objective pattern for NET exam? How to tackle the objective question especially paper 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, my question to you is as per the new objective pattern of the net exam please guide me on how to tackle theseobjective questions especially paper3??????????
Exam Pattern :

Paper - I : 60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted. This paper consist of reasoning ability, Comprehension, General awareness and Divergent Thinking - 100 Marks. Duration 1 1/4 Hours.

Paper - II : 50 Question all are compulsory. This paper questions from the subject selected by the candidate - 100 Marks. Duration 1 1/4 Hours.

Paper - III : 75 Question all are compulsory. This paper questions from the subject selected by the candidate - 100 Marks. Duration 2 1/2 Hours.

-->> General candidate must secure at least 40% Marks in Paper - I & Paper - II and 50% Marks in Paper - III.

-->> OBC candidate must secure at least 35% Marks in Paper - I & Paper - II and 45% Marks in Paper - III.

-->> PWD/SC/ST candidate must secure at least 35% Marks in Paper - I & Paper - II and 40% Marks in Paper - III.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?