12th October 2010, 07:27 PM
bhuvanasat

One pending paper is left in Graduation, can I still do MBA?

hi

i finished my college April 2006 but the thing is i have one paper i cant able to finish my degree and i want to study MBA i m finished bharthiyar college but problem is my college is autonomous so that i cant to finish can u help on this?

13th October 2010, 01:45 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: One pending paper is left in Graduation, can I still do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanasat View Post
hi

i finished my college April 2006 but the thing is i have one paper i cant able to finish my degree and i want to study MBA i m finished bharthiyar college but problem is my college is autonomous so that i cant to finish can u help on this?
dear friend,

for admission to MBA course you need to do graduation.if you are not clear the paper then you are not a graduate and you cannot produce your marksheet in the time of registration in your new college.

good luck.
13th October 2010, 02:12 AM

Default Re: One pending paper is left in Graduation, can I still do MBA?

for doing MBA u must have graduation degree so first complete ur degree by giving exam of pending paper left and i think its very late as you have completed it in 2006 . u try it in ur college so that u can finish ur degree
13th October 2010, 06:46 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I did not get your question clearly,though can suggest you to finish that paper which will make your future prospects good for higher studies.

In any good institute like the IIMs, you must clear the entrance CAT and after that you will have to show your graduation course certificates .
So there may be a problem regarding your pending paper.

Try to complete your graduation clearly and then apply for MBA entrance tests.

All the best!!
14th October 2010, 09:45 AM
aotiwari

Hi,
In any case to pursue postgraduation you need to complete your graduation, after that only you can apply. Even for distance courses for MBA you need to complete your graduation first.
28th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have pending exams in my degree exam and i completed my 3 year in 2011,if i get job meas i need to get degree certificate.my qution is till that i wont get job?what should i do for that?please help me
29th July 2011, 01:15 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

According to me you are not eligible for MBA without clear your pending paper.

For MBA admission you have passed your graduation without pass your graduation you will not be eligible for CAT/MAT entrance exam.

For CAT/MAT entrance exam you have to clear your pending paper.without clear pending paper you can't write for these exam.

First you have to clear your pending paper and then apply for MBA entrance exam.
15th August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i didnt appear for my last sem of my degree in fashion designing(b.sc fad) so i would like to work in a meantime and at the same time i would like to study law ofcourse in correspondence course so would i be able manage both in d same??
15th August 2011, 03:14 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to pursue MBA you ought to complete your graduation first.As you've one paper left in Graduation,so you can not produce your graduation certificate at the time of admission in MBA.For which you'll not be allowed to pursue this post graduation course.
19th September 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have discussed same probelm that my two papars is not completed as in graduation 2005 then so i could not any something for future or many time is passed away. please suggetions for me. thanx.
7th November 2011, 07:25 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for MBA course is that, you have to be a graduate in any discipline, and you have to score more than 50% aggregate in your graduation.

Now since you have 1 paper left, and your result aggregate is also incomplete, therefore you cannot apply for the MBA course, untill you become a graduate and get your degree for it.

All the best.
12th November 2011, 03:55 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

friend,
I did not get your question clearly,though can suggest you to finish that paper which will make your future prospects good for higher studies.
In any good institute like the IIMs, you must clear the entrance CAT and after that you will have to show your graduation course certificates .
So there may be a problem regarding your pending paper.
Try to complete your graduation clearly and then apply for MBA entrance tests.
All the best!!
13th November 2011, 11:12 AM
tejesh_09

When one pending paper left in Graduation then you are yet to complete graduation.

So you are not eligible to apply for MBA exam as the minimum qualification required to apply for MBA is graduation in any stream. Hence first meet your pending paper in graduation successfully and then apply for MBA.
7th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation in October 2012 then can I do the MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?