17th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Sangita Rath maman

Which optional subject to choose for UPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Horticulture?

I'm studying B.Sc. Horticulture and wants apply for UPSC examination. So, what should I choose as my optional subject for UPSC exam? Further, can I apply before completion of my B.Sc final exams or do I need to wait until completion?

28th February 2019, 11:05 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose for UPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Horticulture?

UPSC is Union Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted in three stages.

Candidates are eligible to select the optional paper for the Mains examination other than the discipline in bachelor degree.

So, you can select the paper in which you have more knowledge and interest.

The list of available option is mentioned at www.upsc.gov.in.

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2019, 04:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose for UPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Horticulture?

UPSC Civil Service Examination is conducted in three stages.

The three stages are :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

After qualifying in the Preliminary stage candidates will become eligible to appear in Mains in which they also have to write optional paper.

Candidates are eligible to select the optional paper according to their choice from the list available. So, you can select the one in which you have more knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?