8th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale and procedure to apply for sub inspector post in AP?

what is a pay scale and processe of sub inspector of AP

8th November 2011, 04:11 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Pay scale and procedure to apply for sub inspector post in AP?

AP Police 2296 SI (Sub Inspector) Vacancies 2011-2012: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has given notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies in different departments. Eligible candidates have to apply through prescribed application format. The following are the details about age limit, educational qualifications, no of vacancies & other information regarding AP Police recruitment are mentioned below…

AP Police Constable Vacancies Details:-
Total no of vacancies: 2296
Name of the post:
Sub Inspector (SI) in Different Departments
1. Civil (Men): 1238
2. AR (Men): 306
3. SARCPL (Men): 10
4. APSP(Men): 406
5. APSP (Men) 15th bat: 17
6. SPF(Men): 68
7. Station Fire Officers in A.P Fire & Emergency Service: 21
8. Civil(Women): 230

Age limit: Candidates should have an age between 21 to 25 years as on 01-07-2011 for SI vacancies & 18 to 30 years for Station Fire Officers vacancies

Educational qualifications: Candidates who completed degree form the recognized university. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to pass Intermediate or equivalent recognized by the State Government and should have studied Degree. Candidates who possess higher qualification will be given preference

Selection procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of preliminary selection test, Physical Efficiency test, written test & Interview

How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to download application form from the website www.apstatepolice.org. Candidates have to submit the filled application form along with prescribed fee of 50/- in cash & Photocopies of relevant documents on any working date from 28-11-2011 to 28-01-2012 between 10:00am to 1:00pm at the respective address

Important Dates:
Starting date for the receipt of application: 28-11-2011
Closing date for the receipt of application: 28-01-2012

For more particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, application fee, application format, selection procedure, no. of posts, experience, last date for receipt of application and other particulars of AP Police recruitment is available at given below link…

http://www.freejobalert.com/ap-police/15835/
8th November 2011, 05:05 PM
Desiredanswer

Hi buddy.You have asked about the pay scale of SI in police in Andraprdesh and the answer is Rs.9300-34800 and with grade pay Rs.4200.you should go through Andra public commision site to know about the details.The link is
http://website.apspsc.gov.in/
8th November 2011, 05:44 PM
iatul89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is a pay scale and processe of sub inspector of AP
Hi Friend,

AP Police 2296 SI (Sub Inspector) Vacancies 2011-2012: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has given notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies in different departments. Eligible candidates have to apply through prescribed application format. The following are the details about age limit, educational qualifications, no of vacancies & other information regarding AP Police recruitment are mentioned below…

AP Police Constable Vacancies Details:-
Total no of vacancies: 2296
Name of the post:
Sub Inspector (SI) in Different Departments
1. Civil (Men): 1238
2. AR (Men): 306
3. SARCPL (Men): 10
4. APSP(Men): 406
5. APSP (Men) 15th bat: 17
6. SPF(Men): 68
7. Station Fire Officers in A.P Fire & Emergency Service: 21
8. Civil(Women): 230

Age limit: Candidates should have an age between 21 to 25 years as on 01-07-2011 for SI vacancies & 18 to 30 years for Station Fire Officers vacancies

Educational qualifications: Candidates who completed degree form the recognized university. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to pass Intermediate or equivalent recognized by the State Government and should have studied Degree. Candidates who possess higher qualification will be given preference

Selection procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of preliminary selection test, Physical Efficiency test, written test & Interview

How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to download application form from the website www.apstatepolice.org. Candidates have to submit the filled application form along with prescribed fee of 50/- in cash & Photocopies of relevant documents on any working date from 28-11-2011 to 28-01-2012 between 10:00am to 1:00pm at the respective address

Important Dates:
Starting date for the receipt of application: 28-11-2011
Closing date for the receipt of application: 28-01-2012

For more particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, application fee, application format, selection procedure, no. of posts,here i am attached pdf file please kindly go through it.

all the best

with regards.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sub inspector post in AP.pdf(324.5 KB, 536 views)
12th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to Zone wide Particulars in SI recruitment,,
18th November 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Army so i want to know the percentage of priority for serving persons
5th December 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any discount for armed force person after taking discharge
10th December 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i belong to oc categogy i have just 15 days more than the mentioned age, so can i eligible for applying for ap constable post
13th December 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Basic pay and grade pay of si civil
15th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hi, im sudharshan reddy belongs to o.c category, and my dob is 02/07/1986----so am i eligible to apply for si post... Pls let me knw... Emailid:[email protected]
18th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Mahesh. I have studied the entire notification but have a little doubt on the local cadidate reservation. I have studied from 1st to 8th class in one district(Anantapur) and then came down to Hyderabad because of my fathers transfer and studied from 9th to B-tech. I have been staying in Hyd from past 11 years. Now in the notification it says I should have studied from 4th to Xth or atleast VII to X at one particular Zone to become a local of it. But now I am non- local to everywhere. I am a bit confused and not sure how to apply over here. Could anyone please help me with this issue?
3rd January 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

HI, MY NAME IS SREEKANTH WHAT IS MEANT BY CIVIL SI
23rd January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am staying in darsi( md) i want intersted to join si ..where it submited my application plz tell me sir
15th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am serving in Indian Navy and retiring as ex serviviceman in jan 2014. i completed B.A. from andhra university distance education. can i eligible for sub inspector in andhra pradesh? if i am eligible pls give me details ex servicemen quota and entry scheme
8th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is pay scale of Si in ap
10th April 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Air Force as an air warrior I want to become Sub Inspector of police what to do
11th August 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am interested ap govt civil si post.but my height 167.4cm.so I am eligible for si post please tell me sir.i am work hard for increase my height.
9th April 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me up coming recruitement of appolice?(Si and constable)
29th January 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Andhra Pradesh state civil sub inspector is a gazatted officer or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?