14th July 2010, 03:05 PM
anterpreet

Percentage of marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED.

Percentage of marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED. Admission Fees or other fees during the course in J & K University for regular and correspondance. Time perioed for regular and correspondance.

17th July 2010, 12:42 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Percentage of marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED.

Hi!

I have cheked the J & K university website no information is available regarding Bed correspondance course. However, there is a good news they have mentioned the name & phone no. of the concerned head for asking any queries regarding the BEd. course. You can directly contact him & clear your doubts.
Please follow the link below:
http://www.distanceeducationju.in/
17th July 2010, 01:08 AM
happy to help

Default Re: Percentage of marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED.

The minimum % is 55 % for filling up the form
for J&K university query you can go to the link below ::
http;//www.distanceeducationju.in/
17th July 2010, 11:05 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii , yeah but there is a eligibilty of 60% marks to admit your b.ed form and u can logg on to the website of distance education for more informations
17th July 2010, 11:24 AM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
you can get the eligibility condition for b.ed on this site
http://www.jammuuniversity.in/students_form.asp#
17th July 2010, 01:59 PM
sharad3010

u shd not worry u jst need 45% marks in ba and if u r sc or st thn only 30% marks
17th July 2010, 01:59 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The minimum eligibility for J & K university is 60% in all subjects.For more deails refer the sitewww.jkbose.co.in
17th July 2010, 04:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates should pass B.A/BSc. or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university. Refer the site http://www.educationinfoindia.com/teacherfaq.htm.There is no age limit for Bed.The following site will give information about the Bed. colleges http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php
7th August 2010, 05:55 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear friend ,

minimum 45% marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED.

good luck
19th August 2010, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

how many passing marks recomended in ba
2nd February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

cn v do b.ed by doin majors in pschology in ba
8th February 2011, 07:28 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

Well i have gone through some websites and i could find is that the eligibility criteria for submitting the form for B.ed is minimum of 45% and above.Also you need to have pass certificate in B.A or BSc degree from a recognized university or an equivalent certificate to it.

All the best.
12th February 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

lot of students have 40% marks in graduation than tell me he not able to do b.ed. tell me any university to need 40% marks in b.a. to do b.ed.
18th February 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

if i have got 47% in B.a. so could i fill up the form of ignou. give rest information like any type of experience required for the same.when will we fill up forms.
20th February 2011, 12:04 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
If you got 45% marks in B.A you are eligible for B.ED exam.for B.ED exam first fill form ,after entrance exam will be conducted if you clear exam you get admission in B.ED college according to counsiling.
23rd February 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

maximum age limit for b.ed entrance exam
12th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B Ed from Jammu University as a regular candidate. i did it in 1987 88.Then ,the graduation course was of 10
2 2. Now if i wish to pursue my Masters degree what will be the condition
17th March 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the status of online application form for B.Ed having ID No. 00698
25th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT IN b.a 43%. amd am doing M.A. IN M.A 1ST YR I GOT 47%. WIL I GET ADMISSION FOR b.ed
26th March 2011, 02:27 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Well i have gone through some websites and i could find is that the eligibility criteria for submitting the form for B.ed is minimum of 45% and above.Also you need to have pass certificate in B.A or BSc degree from a recognized university or an equivalent certificate to it.

Thanks
28th March 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

can greduate appering student (b.a. 3rd year student 2011) eligible to submeet the form of B.ed
30th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum requirment of % in B A to get admm in b.ed?
5th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 43 PERSHENT MARKS , IS ELIGIBLE FOR APPLY IN B ED 2011
PUSHPA
email [email protected]
5th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

how we the get the government job after b.ed ?
10th April 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I did b.com with 45 percent from burdwan university,w.b. Then i've done m.a in english from ignou university with 54 percent.can i do B.Ed from ignou?
16th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

HI I HAVE 57% MARKS IN B.A EXAM I WANT TO FILL B ED CET ENTRANCE EXAM FORM IN NASIK WHAT CAN I DO?
MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
29th April 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hallo, sir i have 41% marks in BA from education sub.sambalpur university and 70% pgdca from NAC-MIT (nationwide council for multipurpose education and information technology) I want to fill BEd entrace exam from in orissa & chhatishgarh what can i do ?
my email id: [email protected] & [email protected]
26th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , This is ajaya from khurda sir i have 67% in BSE , 52% IN CHSE & 62% IN Degree & i have O.B.C quota can i eligible for b ed.kindly tell me [email protected]
7th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING IN B.Ed
26th July 2011, 11:03 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for B.Ed:

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.

So if you have secured 50% or above it in B.A then you can apply for B.Ed.

B.Ed is for those who are interested in teaching field........

Fee structure:

The total fee structure for B.ed course will cost around Rs.25,000 - Rs. 30,000/-.

Admission Procedure:

You have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and universities for admission in various teaching institutions.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-July. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.
30th July 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Percentage of 40%marks in B.A for regular in B.ED
5th August 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

give me syllabus of B.Ed. entrance exam 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?