18th April 2018, 06:10 AM
Eshan Chatterjee

Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in 11th standard for Commerce in St. Xavier's School of Kolkata. I am an ICSE student and given my Board exam. I am waiting for my result. Please tell me that what percentage is required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  7. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  8. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  11. Percentage of marks required to get admission in St.Xaviers school 11th standard in 2018?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  13. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  15. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Commerce in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after giving ICSE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
15th May 2018, 04:24 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

To get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata. A candidate should have completed his 10th standard with minimum 65% of marks in English.

Eligibility for Admission:

Candidate must have secured minimum 75% marks in aggregate with minimum 65% marks in mathematics.
15th May 2018, 04:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

The admission process for class 11th in St. Xavier's Kolkata is as follow:

You have to pass the 10th class with minimum 65% marks in English.

The eligibility criteria for admission is as follow:

For students wants to get Commerce stream:

Students have to get 75% marks and minimum 65% in Maths.

You also have to get ready for the interview, because sometime the school staff take interview of their new students.
17th March 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

DOES SAINT XAVIERS HAVE THE RULE OF BEST OF 5 FOR EX-if i get 75 % in best of 5 and i want to take commerce so can i apply? So I wanna just ask do i have to score 75% in all subjects to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?