8th January 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BA(English) Honours in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BA with English Honours. I want to do Aligarh Muslim University. So, can I know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard of CBSE Board to secure admission for this course in this university?

13th January 2019, 11:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BA(English) Honours in Aligarh Muslim University?

For getting admission in BA (Bachelor of Arts) in English Honors degree course in AMU ( Aligarh Muslim University, you are required to have completed your senior secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of examination.

For more details regarding AMU general admissions, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
15th January 2019, 05:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BA(English) Honours in Aligarh Muslim University?

Aligrah Muslim University is one of the premier institute and offer undergraduate course in various higher courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for the admission in the course. B.A in English is three year course.

For detail information visit at www.amu.ac.in.
15th January 2019, 07:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** B.A. Hons. English or Bachelor of Arts Honours in English is an undergraduate English language course.

** The basic eligibility required to enter in this course is the applicants must have passed 12th class from a well-recognized board of education.

** As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BA(English) Honours in Aligarh Muslim University is 50%.

** The duration of Bachelor of Arts Honours in English course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?