17th December 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D (English) vacancy and fee structure?

I am S. Meyyammai. I belong to Nagarathar Community. (F.C). I would like to do my Ph. D (English) in your College. I got my education in Chennai and now I am living in Trichy (after my marriage). I completed my M.Phil in the year 2015. I worked as a Spoken English Teacher for two years and working as a Assistant Professor of English for 7 years.

I would like to do my Ph.D in full time. Please let me know the vacancy details and fees structure.

19th December 2021, 11:08 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D (English) vacancy and fee structure?

You will get a job after Ph.D English is, Assistant Professor, Literature Researcher , Political Advisor etc..
And fee structure of PhD English is Rs 50,000 to 5 lakhs.
20th December 2021, 07:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The duration of course is 3-6 yrs.
In order to be eligible for PhD, the candidate must have completed masters degree in relevant field and cleared the entrance exam conducted by university.

There are various universities in Chennai that offer PhD programme and the average fees ranges from INR 5000-6000.
22nd December 2021, 02:49 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Qualification required for Ph.D English is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
You can get a good job after PhD in English like Senior Research and Development Manager, Assistant Professor and Advisor etc..
Fee of PhD English is Rs 50,000 to 5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?