5th February 2020, 12:47 PM
Tutun Kasab

Is Pharm.D qualified candidates eligible for UGC NET/JRF?

Hi, I have completed Pharm.D via regular mode of education. So, am I eligible for UGC NET/JRF? What are other options available for me with Pharm.D course? Any other National or State level competitive entrance exams?

15th May 2020, 10:23 AM
Competitive guruji

Default Re: Is Pharm.D qualified candidates eligible for UGC NET/JRF?

yes, pharmacy graduates are eligible to write CSIR-NET exams in field of life sciences or in organic chemistry and if you are selected in the exam you are eligible for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(JRF) and you can pursue your Ph.D
18th May 2020, 12:28 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is Pharm.D qualified candidates eligible for UGC NET/JRF?

Pharmacy graduates are eligible to write UGC-NET exams in field of life sciences or in organic chemistry and if you are selected in the exam you are eligible for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(JRF)

In Pharmacy students follwing subjects are suitable to write UGC NET

Chemical Sciences.
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
Life Sciences.
Mathematical Sciences.
Physical Sciences.

This exam determines the candidates' eligibility for the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?