22nd September 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Mathematics Board exam for a 12th CBSE PCB candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done my 12th with CBSE Board in this year and scored 75% marks. I did my 12th with PCB. I want to appear for Mathematics exam of upcoming CBSE Board for 12th. So, is it possible for me?

24th September 2018, 04:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Mathematics Board exam for a 12th CBSE PCB candidate?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Mathematics Board examination after completion of your 12th standard with PCB stream from a Government recognised board. To be eligible to appear in Mathematics Board examination of 12th standard, you should have studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear in Mathematics Board examination.
25th September 2018, 08:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Mathematics Board exam for a 12th CBSE PCB candidate?

Yes, you can appear for Mathematics subject from CBSE Board.

For this, you will have to fill application form for examination of Mathematics subject only from the regional office of CBSE.

Along with submitting the application form, you will have to submit relevant documents like passing certificate, marksheet of 12th standard, ID proof, address proof, DOB proof, etc.

After submitting the documents, pay the required fee.

Admit Card and Marksheet for Mathematics subject will be sent to you at the mailing address filled in application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?