11th November 2019, 01:11 AM
Jyoti agrawal @01

Possibility to appear in MCom improvement exam with 10 years gap?

Sir, I have completed my MCom around 10 years ago and scored less than 50% marks. Now, I want to give the improvement exam so that my marks will be increased. I want to know is it possible to give the improvement exam now?

15th November 2019, 12:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in MCom improvement exam with 10 years gap?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to give Improvement Exam as it's been 10 years since you have completed your M.Com course.

Usually candidates are allowed to give Improvement Exam for the same year.

Results will be announced first. Once the results are announced, that University will publish dates for Improvement Exam and Supplementary Exam.

Candidates who scored less marks in any subject though they have attempted well will go for Improvement Exam.

Candidates who have failed in any of the subjects will apply for Supplementary Exam.

In addition, there will also be a facility for Revaluation and Recounting of Marks. Candidates can apply for these facilities also.

Please do not worry that you scored less than 50% of marks in your M.Com course.

You might have already done Job for some years.

Most of the companies will not look for percentage of marks for Experienced candidates.

Surely you can apply for job opportunities in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?