12th April 2019, 01:23 AM
RUDRA10101010

Possibility to become Bank Probationary Officer for PGPM holder who didn't studied 12th?

Hello friends, I have done PGPM course, BTech and, Diploma Engineering and 10th. These are my qualifications. I want to join Bank as a Probationary Officer. I don't have 12th certificate. So, is it possible for me or not?

13th April 2019, 08:56 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to become Bank Probationary Officer for PGPM holder who didn't studied 12th?

Yes you are eligible for applying for the post of Probationary Officer. You won't need 12th class marksheet/certificate for it.
You are having a B.Tech degree as you have mentioned above. So that make you absolutely eligible for the post of Probationary Officer.
For applying to the Post of Probationary officer the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised university.

Two popular entrance exams to become probationary officers in India are:
1) SBI PO
2) IBPS PO

After clearing these exams you will surely become a bank PO.
13th April 2019, 11:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become Bank Probationary Officer for PGPM holder who didn't studied 12th?

If you want to become a bank provisionary officer then you must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
Minimum age should not be less than 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?