18th October 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Lecturer for distance MA student who has complete BEd?

Hi friends, I have done with my BEd course and currently studying MA through distance education in Bangalore Open University. I want to become a Lecturer. So, is it possible for me to become a Lecturer? Please let me know about this immediately.

20th October 2018, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer for distance MA student who has complete BEd?

Lecturer Eligibility:

To be eligible to be a lecturer one should hold at least a masters degree and any of the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in it.

Interested candidate has to appear in UGC NET exam which is held twice a year. This is the only hurdle to be clear to be eligible to get a job as a lecturer in a college.

After clearing UGC NET exam one is eligible for applying as a lecturer in any college affiliated with any of the university recognised by UGC in India.
College authorities can appoint a lecturer by their own means. One has to individually apply against the post advertised by various colleges from time to time in the mass media. College authority's can appoint a lecturer by their own means. They may take a written test followed by an interview to select the deserving candidate or a walk in interview may be the Criterion for the selection.
20th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer for distance MA student who has complete BEd?

Aspiring candidate have to follow below given steps to become a Lecturer:

Interesting candidate has to appear in UGC NET exam which is held twice a year and pass it.

After clearing UGC NET exam one is eligible for applying as a lecturer in any college affiliated with any of the university recognised by UGC in India.

One has to individually apply against the post advertised by various colleges from time to time in the mass media.
20th October 2018, 11:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Possibility to become a lecturer for distance MA student:-

Yes, you are eligible for lecturer job but if you want a government lecturer job then you need to crack exams like NET/SET.

In private colleges too some top colleges prefer candidates with NET/SET score.

There are some colleges which can give you job on temporary basis through performance in interview when there is a vacancy.
20th October 2018, 11:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Possibility to become a lecturer for distance MA student:-

If you have completed PhD degree from a recognised University, then you are eligible for the post of lecturer .

Those candidates who have completed PhD course or qualified in UGC NET exam are eligible for lecturer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?