15th July 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of completing the 3rd and final year of Diploma after quitting it years ago?

I have completed my Diploma 2nd year of 3 years education due to unavoidable reasons and circumstances I was unable to complete my final year Diploma exam. Hence I'm kindly requesting your advice or opinion on how to complete my full 3 years Diploma course using my 2nd year Diploma mark sheet? Any other best alternative solution to complete my full 3 years Diploma courses?

18th July 2019, 12:43 AM
varun_1518
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of completing the 3rd and final year of Diploma after quitting it years ago?

Hello,
You can still complete your diploma from the same college, that too in the regular course. The best alternative is to meet your respective college administration and explain them your situation. they will make the arrangements for your course completion.
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?