8th June 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in BAMS for a candidate who has scored 63 marks in MH-CET?

Hello,
I have got 63 marks in MH-CET.
I want to know that I can get admission
in BAMS course or not? Is this possible?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for BDS and BAMS? I have scored 98 marks in MHT CET
  2. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  3. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  4. Will I get admission in BAMS college after passing 75 marks in CET?
  5. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  6. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  7. How to get admission for BAMS after scoring 51% in board and 70 marks in CET Biology
  8. Can I apply for MHT-CET 2015 with 49% in PCM?
  9. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  10. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  11. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Marks of MHT CET of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra state?
  13. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? When is the first selection list?
  14. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in BAMS after scoring 72 marks in ASSO CET? In which college can I get admission?
  16. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  17. Cutoff list of MHT CET? I have scored 100 marks
  18. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET
30th January 2017, 01:25 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Possibility to get admission in BAMS for a candidate who has scored 63 marks in MH-CET?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is an integrated Indian Degree in the medical field. Maharashtra common entrance test is Consider as a Medical Entrance Exam for Admission into the Post graduation Medical Courses.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 63 marks in Maharashtra common entrance test examination so, you are not get a seat in any good college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?