16th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting job with backlogs in B.Sc 3rd semester?

I am studying in B.Sc. Computer Science 6th semester (last semester) I have 2 backlogs in 3rd semester. But I need a job right after completing B.Sc due to family issues. So how may I get job or, how can i get good payable salary job? Please give some instructions. And, also is there any better course with backlogs? Because I have interest to do higher studies but due to family problem had some backlogs that I require 40/70.

29th April 2019, 05:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting job with backlogs in B.Sc 3rd semester?

There is no possibility of getting a job or pursuing higher studies with backlogs in bachelor's degree.

You must clear your backlogs to become eligible for jobs on basis of bachelor's degree. Otherwise you can search job on 12th basis.
29th April 2019, 11:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for the recruitment examination and to get job on the basis of bachelor degree qualification with backlogs.

But, if you are in need of job you can do the job on the basis of educational qualification and during the same period clear your backlogs to get better job on bachelor degree qualification.
30th April 2019, 12:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

With backlogs you are npt eligible to get recruitment in job. So, you have to clear your backlog to get job.

You can apply for the job on the basis of your 12th qualification. You can also apply for recruitment in government jobs and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get job.
30th April 2019, 01:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no possibility for a candidate to get jobs with backlogs in bachelor's degree. You can not get job either in public sector or private sector with backlogs in bachelor's degree.

You must clear backlogs to become eligible for jobs. No college will give you admission with backlogs in bachelor's degree in higher studies course.
30th April 2019, 04:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to get job.

But, you can appear in all those examination where the required minimum eligibility is higher secondary.

You will have to give your best to get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?