8th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting transfer from 2nd year Diploma to 3rd year Diploma in other college?

My name Abhi studying Diploma 2nd year in Nishita College of Engineering was transfer due to closing of my college in this third year. They transferred me to TRR College of Technology. But I was not admitted in TRR College. I want to go to Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology. Is it possible or not?

15th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting transfer from 2nd year Diploma to 3rd year Diploma in other college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college for pursuing 3rd year of Diploma course after completion of your 2nd year Diploma course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination are eligible to pursue Diploma course. You have to pursue complete three years Diploma course in the same college where you have secured admission as it is not possible to switch from one college to another college in the middle of the course.
10th August 2023, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting transfer from 2nd year Diploma to 3rd year Diploma in other college?

Can I change the college from nashik to Mumbai after failing in second year of msbte diploma to get admission in third year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?