4th March 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join B.Com IGNOU directly in 3rd year from Calcutta university?

I want to join IGNOU in direct 3rd year because I have many back papers in Calcutta University. I have 1st year and 2nd year supply papers so can I join IGNOU directly from 3rd year? If yes, then how?

18th March 2019, 12:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join B.Com IGNOU directly in 3rd year from Calcutta university?

Yes, you can complete the course with Ignou university after completing two years from other university.

You would need to pay credit transfer fee of Rs.200/- per course through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at New Delhi.

:-Full credit transfer would be allowed if the syllabus and methodology now in vogue are similar to that governing with your current college under the old enrollment.

:-You would need to spend at least a minimum of one year duration to complete the left over course in the new Enrollment Number. However, the courses should not exceed 32 credits.

:- If the left over courses is more than 32 credits, the duration for completion of the programme would be exceeded depending on the number of the credits left.

You can visit the website www.ignou.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?