3rd March 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join NCC during MCom for BCom 3rd year student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BCom and I want to join NCC now. I haven't joined NCC yet. So, after my BCom, when I will do MCom, I can join NCC or not? Is it possible for me? Please tell me immediately.

17th April 2019, 04:08 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join NCC during MCom for BCom 3rd year student?

Yes you still have chance to join N.C.C as a cadet. After graduation when you will go for your M.Com you can join N.C.C. . But first of all, be sure about the institution where you are willing to continue your higher studies that the institution have N.C.C or not. If you try to join N.C.C from another college then make a deal with your faculties about your attendance. But in M.Com or any other post graduation you will only be eligible to get "B" certificate because for getting "C" certificate you have to continue your studies for three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?