27th September 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from HBSE to CBSE for 10th admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard from HBSE Board. After completing my 9th, I want to change my Board into CBSE for 10th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE?

30th September 2018, 12:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from HBSE to CBSE for 10th admission?

Candidates are not eligible to change their board after completion of 9th to get admission in 10th in other board

So, either you have to take admission in 9th in other board or else continue with the same board to get admission in 10th and appear for board examination.
30th September 2018, 07:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not register for Central Board of Secondary Education directly for tenth board examination of CBSE.

>>To appear for board examination from CBSE, you need to first take admission in ninth standard and register for board exam of tenth. You can change your board. It would be better if you change board after 10th.
30th September 2018, 09:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in 10th in any recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in 10th after migration on completion of 9th. It is better to continue with same board till 10th and then change the board for 11th and 12th if not satisfied with the present one.
30th September 2018, 10:58 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

At present, it is not possible for you to change board for 10th admission.

If a candidate wants to change his board then he needs to first take admission in 9th standard then register for board examination.

It will cost you a loss of one complete academic year.
30th September 2018, 01:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a student of Class 9th with HBSE board, you are not eligible for migration to Class 10th of CBSE affiliated school as the registration for CBSE Class 10th board examination is done while the student is pursuing his/her Class 9th.

So, in order to migrate to CBSE for your secondary school degree, you need to enrol yourself in a CBSE affiliated school at least from your Class 9th.

For details regarding the FAQs related to CBSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
30th September 2018, 11:04 PM
shivangi354

That is not possible, you should have changed in starting of 9th and then you could have done 9th as well as 10th from CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?