21st May 2019, 07:32 PM
(Neethu)

Possibility and procedure to apply and appap?ear for SSLC examination after 8 years of g

I failed in SSLC examination conducted in 2011, March and I couldn't write the said examination thereafter. Now, I am interested to clear my SSLC if there is any chances to write say examination. If it is there what are the procedures to be followed?

27th May 2019, 11:28 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to apply and appap?ear for SSLC examination after 8 years of g

Yes you can appear for SSLC examination even after 8 years of Gap. There is no age restriction to studies.

You can apply for NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). It is one of the three National boards of secondary education and offers school education through ODL -Open and Distance Learning Mode.

Procedure to apply for NIOS:-

1) Login to NIOS Website www.nios.ac.in

2) Complete the information about online admission/ examination including the fee details and its submission is displayed.

3) Learner registers himself/herself with NIOS website by submitting an email id and password.

4) Access/ Display of online admission form and filling up of the Admission form and attaching the image of the student's photograph as indicated.

5) Mention correct postal address where I-Card, self learning material etc maybe delivered by NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?