24th January 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to change caste in CBSE Board Intermediate documents?

I am a student of class 11th in a school affiliated to CBSE board and I want to change my caste to OBC from General category. Is it possible? If yes, then can you tell me the procedure for changing the caste in Board documents?

25th March 2019, 12:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change caste in CBSE Board Intermediate documents?

You can make the changes in your CBSE Board documents.

You would need to write an application to the school authorities to correct your caste in 12th board examination forms. You will also need to submit your caste certificate.

The mark sheet do not show your caste. It has only you name, parent's name and date of birth with your marks on the sheet.

In future, you can use your OBC certificate to get relaxation in the competitive examinations.
16th July 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change caste in CBSE Board Intermediate documents?

My daughter is in class 10 for this academic year that is 2020-21 I want to make some change in her caste so I gave application in her school but school is saying that we can not do anything because school has submitted the records of all students in the year 2019-20 and now the website will not open and so we can not change that....
So here I want to know how can I do the changes in her caste
31st August 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 11th in present time and I want to change my surname which was already registered in my class 10th board examination and I want to change it... Is it possible to change if yes then how it is changed plz tell me the producer
15th June 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

In 9th I fill caste bc but I am in 10th now I changed caste category how I can
30th May 2023, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my caste in school leaving certificate... But i already gave boards.. So i can change my caste or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?