11th February 2019, 07:13 AM
Mohsin2000

Possibility and procedure of changing college from Tamil Nadu to Delhi?

I am doing my 4th semester from Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu. Can I change my college and get admission in some other engineering colleges in Delhi? I am pursuing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering. Which are the colleges in Delhi offering this course?

14th February 2019, 06:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure of changing college from Tamil Nadu to Delhi?

College transfer in same university is allowed after completion of first year of engineering course. But you can not think to change college after fourth semester of engineering.

You should study well in present college and complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission? 2 23rd November 2020 11:02 AM
Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling? 14 20th January 2019 05:02 PM
Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government? 6 17th September 2018 01:28 PM
Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category 5 15th June 2014 03:44 PM
TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 5 19th April 2014 05:55 PM