17th August 2018, 09:43 AM
joe warah

Possibility to study BArch for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi everyone, I have taken Mathematics Honours in BSc. But I didn't opted Physics in my BSc. After completing my BSc, I want to do BArch course? I would like to know that is it possible for me to do BArch course after BSc?

18th August 2018, 12:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BArch for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility:

Candidate must possess 50% marks in aggregate at 10 plus two level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subject sat and plus two level.

Diploma in any stream recognised by central or state governments with 50% aggregate marks are also eligible.

Candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Architecture course should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture.
18th August 2018, 05:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and same is a professional degree course of five and a half years after completing which one head towards becoming an architect.

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Arch degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board of education.

So, being a Mathematics honors ie; B.Sc (H) in Mathematics degree holder, you are eligible for pursuing B.Arch degree course as you must have had Mathematics at your Class 12th level since you have pursued B.Sc (H) in Mathematics degree course.
20th August 2018, 12:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Arch. or is an Bachelor of Architecture undergraduate Architecture course.

=> The duration of this course is five years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Mathematics and you have to score at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Arch course on the basis of B.Sc course but you can get B.Arch admission on the basis of 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?