1st December 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence BEd for 33 years old graduate with 13 years gap?

Hi everyone, I have completed my Graduation and secured 45% marks. I want to do correspondence BEd course now. I have completed my Graduation around 13 years ago and currently I am 33 years of age. So, is it possible for me to study correspondence BEd course?

14th February 2023, 04:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence BEd for 33 years old graduate with 13 years gap?

The eligibility to pursue B.Ed from IGNOU or other institutions offering in correspondence mode is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed course with only 45% aggregate, if does not belong to reserved category.

15th February 2023, 09:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence BEd for 33 years old graduate with 13 years gap?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you are eligible to get admission in correspondence B.Ed course if belongs to the reserved category.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?