29th December 2016, 04:33 PM
sachnikumar

Possibility to study Ph.D in Financial Accounting after M.Com with 55% marks from CCS University? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Com with 55% marks from CCS University. Can I do Ph.D in Financial Accounting? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for M.Com in Advanced Financial Accounting? Entrance exams and cut off marks for it?
  2. Can I get admission in CCS University for pursuing PhD in Commerce directly after qualifying in CET exam?
  3. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  4. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  9. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  10. Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?
  11. Procedure for CA course and subjects in the CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  13. Which group can be taken in 11th standard to become a chartered accountant?
  14. What is the difference between Financial and Management accounting? -- [New]
  15. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  16. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  17. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?