5th July 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to switch from 11th PSEB Board to 12th CBSE Board's curriculum?

I have completed my 11th from a school affiliated to Punjab School Education Board (PSEB). However, I do not wish to study in this school any more. So, is it possible to switch my Board from PSEB to CBSE and complete the 12th class and appear 12th Board exams under CBSE curriculum only?

9th July 2019, 06:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to switch from 11th PSEB Board to 12th CBSE Board's curriculum?

No, it is not possible for anyone to switch to CBSE board curriculum from PSEB baord directly for Class 12th after completion of Class 11th as the registration for CBSE Class 12th board examination is done while the candidates is pursuing his/her Class 11th only.

For more FAQs associated with CBSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
10th July 2019, 12:36 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to switch from 11th PSEB Board to 12th CBSE Board's curriculum?

It is quite impossible to transfer from a state board to Central board. Otherwise you will have to admit in 11th standard as a fresh candidate in CBSE board.
10th July 2019, 07:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your Board from PSEB to CBSE after passing 11th standard.

As per rules of CBSE, registration of the student is done in 11th standard itself. But in your case, since you will get admission to 12th standard of CBSE, your registration will be done in 12th standard.

For getting admission into 12th standard, you will have to submit migration certificate (of PSEB Board), Transfer Certificate (of previous school), marksheet of 11th standard and other relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?