30th November 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to write the SSLC compartment exams after 2 years of gap?

Hi, I had written Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Board exams 2 years ago and got failed in 2 subjects after that I had not appeared for compartment exams. So, is it possible to write the compartment exams in 2020 for those 2 papers of SSLC?

1st December 2019, 07:38 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Possibility to write the SSLC compartment exams after 2 years of gap?

My dear friends,
First i tell you that Yes, it is possible to write the compartment exams in 2020 for those 2 papers of SSLC in which you failed.
Second things is that as you not appeared in compartment exam you will be count as failed in those two subject it will not depends on no. of years to appeared in exam.
So, don't worry start preparation of of compartmentalized subject and fill the form of two subject with the help of your teacher.

Thank you
2nd December 2019, 03:22 AM
adithyasunil26

Default Re: Possibility to write the SSLC compartment exams after 2 years of gap?

As per my knowledge, there is certainly no age limit for appearing for the sslc examination. Although the fact that you failed subjects in your first attempt and did not write compartments you will not be barred from writing the exams but you will have to re-register and write all the exams again and pass each subject individually. It is not possible to write exams for just those 2 subjects. You will have to write all of them again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?