18th September 2022, 12:33 PM
Vishwajit gajbhiye

Is it possible to change an autonomous college to non autonomous college?

Is it possible to change an autonomous college to non autonomous college after 1st year

29th September 2022, 01:27 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Is it possible to change an autonomous college to non autonomous college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from an autonomous college to a non autonomous college. However, the transfer is possible only if both the colleges work under the same university and the same group and are aligned by the university guidelines.
13th November 2022, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change an autonomous college to non autonomous college?

Can I change to government to autonomous college in 2nd year degree? Plz reply me
Note: Not Same Universitys
13th November 2022, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I change to government to autonomous college 2nd degree second year
Note ; not Same University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?