27th September 2019, 08:55 PM
Fallen tree

Is it possible to continue B.Tech while doing job?

Recently I placed in state government job on Diploma standard but I am studying 3rd year B.Tech now. Can I continue my studies after getting into the this government job?

30th September 2019, 04:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Tech while doing job?

Yes it is possible to continue B.Tech while doing job.
You can pursue B.Tech through distance mode.
17th November 2019, 09:21 PM
sandyghose

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Tech while doing job?

Yes there is a possibility. If you are doing job , and want to continue your incomplete course. then you have to take permission for your company. If they allow you, you may have leave for higher studies. option 2 if your company allow you to have leave without pay for your course work. Then there will be some consequences that you will have service break. If you are young enough , it will be not a issue. Option 3 you can peruse distance course, but you have to get permission from your company .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?