9th November 2019, 07:58 AM
Posts: n/a

Is it possible to correct father's name in CBSE SSLC Pass Certificate if completed around 18 years ago?

Hi everyone, I have done my SSLC course around 18 years ago. My father's name is mentioned wrong in the pass certificate. I have done my SSLC from CBSE Board. So, can I know with such years passed, I can correct it now?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to correct father's name in OBC caste certificate? 15 10th April 2022 03:01 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: