18th April 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do direct degree course from distance education having 10th qualification? What subjects to choose and how long does it takes to complete?

I'm 10th pass student, my inter first year was completed now i am married, i want to continue my studies in my home. Now after 3 months i will become 18 years. Is it possible to do direct degree? What subject to choose in direct degree? How many years to complete it.

19th April 2017, 05:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct degree course from distance education having 10th qualification? What subjects to choose and how long does it takes to complete?

Yes, you can do your graduation through distance education. But first you have to qualify Bachelor preparatory program conducted by the university itself. The duration of your graduation course will be 3 years. You should choose the subjects of your choice. Thanks
29th January 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct degree course from distance education having 10th qualification? What subjects to choose and how long does it takes to complete?

Sir am female my qualification was 10th inter 2 years failed am married but i want to continue my studies now what to do can any one can help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?