8th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do English Hons and B.Com together?

i want to do english hons. as well as b.com together..is it possible?..please let me know if its possible

8th July 2011, 03:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do English Hons and B.Com together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do english hons. as well as b.com together..is it possible?..please let me know if its possible
dear friend,

yes, you have to do two courses in parallel.

but two courses are not in same university.

one course should be in full time course and another is part time course.

but course should be in different universities ,

all the best
8th July 2011, 04:12 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
it is possible with the help of distance eduacation or by with the private college
but do take care of one thing that do not go your 1st preference with distance education programme and choose your second preference as distance education programme so that you may concentrate more on your 1st prefernce and do go with that as your career option
best wishes
8th July 2011, 09:08 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think it is not possible to do english hons ans B.Com means hons in any subject from commerce is possible.

but you may do one after another. like first you will complete english hons and after that do B.com.

but i think there is any need of two graduation. it will be waste of lots of time minimum three years. it is better to do graduation in one subject and try for further education on that subject or try to get a good job.

first of all you should decide in which subject you have greater priority. if you think that first you want to do B.Com then take admission in B.Com. there are so many opportunity after B.Com. you may also do M.Com after completion of B.Com. you will be also eligible for job which require only graduation degree from any discipline like Civil service examination, Indian army etc.

if you think that you want to do english hons then also it is good. after english hons also opportunity is very high. so go according to your interest in one subject.

best of luck.
8th July 2011, 10:51 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

it is not possible to
do 2 tings at a time.
So you finish 1 subject first then try for other subject..

but at a time do 2 things after another that is wastage of time you do
only one thing.........
8th July 2011, 12:07 PM
ankitsharma

As per UGC norms, two degrees done at a same time are not valid. If you do two degrees at a same time both are treated as invalid and if some college official get this information your candidature will be failed. So i suggest that you must choose any one from the both courses on the basis of your interest.
23rd June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better career option, english hons or bcom hons
28th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Economics Honours in BCom as I have completed 12th board from commerce stream but without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?