29th August 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduate degree course in Psychiatrist after 12th Commerce?

I'm studying in 12th from Commerce stream right now and I want to become a Psychiatrist. So, can I do it after completing my 12th standard and if yes what is the procedure to do so and from which university can I do it?

31st August 2019, 04:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduate degree course in Psychiatrist after 12th Commerce?

You are not eligible to become Psychiatrist as per your education qualification.

The required qualification to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed Std 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper.

You have passed std 12th in commerce stream. So, not eligible to get admission in the course. You have to pursue std 12th in PCB to pursue the course.
31st August 2019, 06:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduate degree course in Psychiatrist after 12th Commerce?

No, you are not eligible to become psychiatrist after completion of your 12th with commerce because in order to become a psychiatrist the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with PCB subjects and then he or she has to pursue MBBS after that he or she is eligible to pursue a course related to psychiatrist.
31st August 2019, 06:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue Psychiatrist course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board in PCB as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of commerce in std 12th.
31st August 2019, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, after passing your 12th standard with commerce stream you cannot become a psychiatrist.
To become a psychiatrist the candidate should have completed ten plus two with PCB stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?