29th August 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time?

Dear Sir/Madam, can I do D.El.Ed via regular mode of education and Graduate degree course via distance mode of education simultaneously? If I do so, then will both courses be valid and acceptable for government job applications?

31st August 2020, 02:18 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time?

Yes, It is possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time.

Your one course should be from regular mode or other course should be from correspondence / online mode.
31st August 2020, 04:25 PM
ayushii08

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time?

UGC has allowed pursuing two degrees at the same time but both the degrees cannot be regular mode. One degree has to be regular mode while the other must be distance learning.

Yes, you can pursue D.El.Ed as regular mode and a graduation degree as distance learning at the same time.

Since both the courses are offered by colleges with the consent of UGC, therefore both these degrees will be applicable for government jobs.
31st August 2020, 08:07 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Is it possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time?

No, the eligibility norms for pursuing D. ED have been changed. The government had recently announced that the eligibility criteria will be changed from HSC to graduation.

Therefore University regulation, two courses are not allowed to appear in one time.
31st August 2020, 09:49 PM
Arpitdongre

Yes ,you can do a correspondence degree course with d.el.ed.but you cannot do 2 regular courses together, since d.el.ed is a regular diploma course you can fill correspondence foam .
1st September 2020, 06:58 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: Is it possible to do Graduation and D.El.Ed together at the same time?

Doing two regular courses or two distance courses at the same time is illegal or invalid.
Since D.EL.ED is a full-time diploma course, universities permit to do a diploma course along with a degree/graduation. The degree has to be from a distance mode while you can pursue D.EL.ED full-time/Regular. Accordingly, it is acceptable for the govt. job applicants.
1st September 2020, 11:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes,you can pursue D.EI.Ed via regular mode and graduation via distance mode.Yes ,both the certification is valid and acceptable for Govt.jobs but make sure that the institute would give permission as you need to produce credentials at the time of admission.
20th February 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Graduation (2017-2020) regular mode, and
D. El. Ed (2019-2021) regular mode at the same time....
Is that applicable ??
2020 as a covid 19 year.. Is it Considerable ??
My 3rd year B.A (2020) and D. El. Ed 1st year (2020) same year (both are Regular mode) simultaneously.
Is there any problem??
Is there any Govt. notifications...??
22nd May 2021, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do deled from distance as I am pursuing my graduation in regular mode?
29th May 2021, 03:23 PM
Singhskomal

Hello dear, you can get graduation degree and diploma together it is possible..you can't get two graduation and postgraduate degree together...
All the best for your career....
16th June 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello, dear sir /madam,
Im completed my 2year B. A. B. Ed course but in the 3rd year is covid19year so i discontinued my course. It's 4year integrated course. Can i do degree or D. Ed teacher training course it is possible to continued my education.
2nd July 2021, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i do jbt and ba together
13th July 2021, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can ido MA and BED in same year
15th August 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in elementary education in 2015-2017 in regular mode from BSE ODISHA and bsc graduation from ignou in Jan 2017-2020 in distance mode. Do my two degree certificate valid? Can I eligible for ignou b.ed .
31st August 2021, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am Deled Final year Student and my exam will start from 02/09/2021 and end on 12/09/2021 Can i Apply for B. A From Regular Mode For the Section 2021-22
4th September 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What to do for distance graduation
21st October 2021, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

Graduation 2014-17 (open) and D.el ed 2016-18(regular) .am I eligible for CTET ?
24th November 2021, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can persuit two degree course same time
24th March 2022, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I dual course d el ed regular mode and Graduation distance mode it is possible or not
26th March 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

if I pursue Del.ed from nios and mcom from IGNOU in the same session then it will be valid or
not for govt.job
14th June 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Grauation d.el.ed together at the dame time.
10th September 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Graduation via Regular mode and D.el.ed via open distance lerning mode any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?