12th September 2016, 09:36 AM
sayantani mukherjee

Is it possible to do MCA if I neither had Maths nor Computer in 10+2?

I have completed my graduation. And now I am looking for MCA. I don't have math and computer in 10+2. And I am belongs to arts stream. So is it possible for me?

12th September 2016, 03:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA if I neither had Maths nor Computer in 10+2?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications.

Eligibility criteria for this course:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university in disciplines like computer applications, science, engineering etc.

>>Candidate must have studied mathematics at 10+2 level.

Since you have not studied mathematics at 10+2 level, you are not eligible for MCA course.
12th September 2016, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA if I neither had Maths nor Computer in 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayantani mukherjee View Post
I have completed my graduation. And now I am looking for MCA. I don't have math and computer in 10+2. And I am belongs to arts stream. So is it possible for me?
No, arts candidates are not eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
12th September 2016, 07:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in Master of Computer Application course from a recognised university.

The necessary eligibility to get admission in MCA course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as main paper.

So, you cannot appear for entrance examination to get admission in MCA conducted by NIMCET or other institutions.
12th September 2016, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year course and the course nowdays important for those who see there future in software and hardware.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection. But, you are not eligible to appear for examination as it is necessary to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?