30th April 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do two Bachelor courses at a time?

I am pursuing my 1st year B.Sc honours in physics can i get admission in fashion designing & pursuing both at a time.is this possible.if yes then how can i get admission in a good fashion designing college? Just let me know the details as soon as possible.

30th April 2015, 12:26 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do two Bachelor courses at a time?

Yes, it is possible to pursue two bachelor's degree course at the same time but there are few conditions which candidate needs to follow then only his/ her degrees will be considered valid as per rules of UGC and you can get admission in Fashion Designing College easily by passing entrance examination of the university/college conducted separately.

First of all you should know that a candidate can pursue two bachelor's degrees simultaneously if his/her colleges/ institutes are not same, means if you want to get admission in two courses in one college then it is not possible and against the rules and you will not get admission.

If you take admission in two different colleges/ institutes for two different courses but both of those colleges belongs to one university or affiliated by the same university then also your degree will not be considered valid because complete report of the candidate will course is sent to the university so this should also not be in that case.

If you want to pursue two degrees then your universities should be different for example : If you pursue B.Sc from JNU then your Fashion Designing Course should be done from another university such as DU/ BHU etc.

There is also a condition under which, you can pursue two courses is that - Your college belongs to one university that does not matter but for another course, you may choose an autonomous college/institute that is recognized by the government and provides degree/ diploma/ certificates.

To get admission in Fashion Designing course, you need to pass written entrance examination conducted just before starting of admissions and all candidates qualified in test are admitted to the institute.
30th June 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.a from corrospondence (sol) now along vid pursuing b.com(hons) final year from corrospondence(sol) as well?plz tell its urgent
The strtng n ending years r gonna b diffrnt..
28th July 2017, 02:41 AM
deepkrish

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do two Bachelor courses at a time?

Hello, I would like to inform you that you ca certainly opt for two bachelor degree courses together. However, you would need to check whether the university is giving the permission to do the same or not. As there are few universities that stop you to do so.

Good luck.
31st July 2017, 08:29 PM
narim.

You can not go to 2 colleges or you can not attend 2 classes of B.Sc Honors and Fashion Designing at a time.

Better choice is continue B.Sc Honors and do fashion designing in distance.

But for sure you miss few classes.

It also leads to waste of money and time and more burden.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?